5.11.2018
Zoey: 6 months
Weight: 16 pounds
Length:
+ She's finally figured out how to roll both ways, is *almost* sitting up on her own (she can do it, but it isn't pretty and it doesn't last long), and is starting to attempt to crawl. It won't be long before she's officially mobile--ugh. So not ready.
+ She's not spitting up nearly as much these days. Even just a month ago she was still spitting up after every feeding, but now it's down to once (maybe twice) a day. So much yes.
+ She's a tummy sleeper.
+ We've managed to break her of most of her sleep crutches--the pacifier, swaddle, and SnuggleMe are all history. But she struggles to sleep without this random fleece sleep sack. It wouldn't be a big deal if it weren't for the fact that the weather is starting to warm up and soon it will be too warm for it. I'm not even sure how or when she got so attached to the thing, but it's a fight getting her to sleep if she's not wearing it.
+ While we're talking about sleep: she will ONLY sleep in her crib. There was a day we were out from roughly 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and she didn't take a nap the entire time. (To be fair, I'm not counting two five-minute cat naps, because she normally sleeps 3-6+ hours throughout the day.) I feel like she's just trying to make things difficult at this point.
+ She FINALLY laughed! In fact, she's done it now four or five times--but only for E. I've lost count of the number of times I've made myself a darn fool trying to get a chuckle out of her with no luck. *shrug*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment