MENU

3.05.2018

Zoey: 4 months



4 months | 14.8 lbs | 25.5 inches

+ Sucks on her fingers CONSTANTLY. It's loud. And slobbery.

+ SO close to rolling over. She's 90 percent of the way there, but she can't get over her arm. (Ain't it always the way.) She gets mad about it, too. Funny, because a month ago she got mad about being on her stomach, and now all she wants is to get there.


+ She smiles at strangers.

+ She has discovered her feet. Most of the time, she has one hand in her mouth and the other holding onto a foot.

+ We tested soy again last week, and it was *almost* OK. She started napping poorly, which could have been the soy OR the whole 4-month sleep regression. However, she also got the MSPI rash all over her face and torso and was slightly crankier than usual. And once I stopped eating it, she went back to napping like a champ. So, no soy. BUT, her reaction was MUCH more mild this time than last, so I think we're getting close.


+ Still wearing six-month size clothing.

+ She spits up like nobody's business. It doesn't seem to bother her at all, it's just messy. She also drools like crazy, so her clothes are basically never clean.

+ She just rolled over for the first time. Like, as I was writing this post. I might have cheered and probably startled her.

1 comment :